Monday, August 25, 2008

Aimee Fluff

I said that 1200 characters was not enough space to write something "About Me." Then I turned around and promptly forgot to write a thing about myself.

*chuckle*

Put off today what you can write about 6 months from now!

I think enough time has gone by that I can officially say, it is time to write something??! Even if it is to just acknowledge it needs to be written and revisited and edited later! I will say all the things that I have failed to say about myself:

About Me:

I'm a dual creative in one body. I both love to write and love to illustrate. (Although currently I'm doing neither because I'm a busy mom.) No one can serve two masters at once. And because I have multiple masters, I just have to take turns following them. I mentioned two, but there are more!

Isn't being a mother a creative thing?? You create children, with the right ingredients.

Okay, so I do lots of creative things. And I attempted to go to college to get some sort of official looking paper that verified that I was able to create things. I attended Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. But as fate would have it, moved before finishing my degree. (Something to do with my husband loosing his job, moving to Arizona, and I refusing to stay behind and finish school without him. Hum, so much for fate.) Someday I will have my chance to finish, because I believe that I will come full circle and it will happen. When it does, I will grab onto that with both hands. Until then I will do what I can.

What I can do is follow my heart. Strangely enough my heart has a mind of its own and sends me in crazy directions from time to time. Thank heavens I also have a head to guide me too. So when one gets tired the other takes over.

I also love to read, and I full heartedly admit that I've read far too many fantasy and science fiction books, and not enough classical novels to count on half of my fingers. A bane that I have recently tried to change.

My fatal flaws include; the inability to spell well 100% of the time, some grammar issues (both easily remedied with the proper classes and study), I enjoy reading every word and not skimming anything, I have a slight temper (although mostly reserved to my family and lately I've been better at controlling it), I often daydream and get lost in dramatic conversations with myself (which my husband loves to over hear from time to time), since I became a mother I've been prone to bouts of anxious episodes, I LOVE to sleep in, I LOVE to stay up late at night, I watch entirely too much television (again all of it has to have some sort of science fiction or fantastic theme), and I'm sure that I could find more amusing things to add here. But I think I've created the picture that I intended. I'm just another ordinary woman on the other side of this computer screen.

I was born in New York State, but I've lived most of my life in Arizona. I call Peoria my home because I live there. I'm online everywhere. So I hang my hat in many different places when it suits me.

I love to vacation! Who doesn't? I haven't been many places but I have a long list of dream places to visit. Maybe I will someday?

I'm sure that I will come up with more for this post... but as it is... I'm actually going to go to bed now.

Ciao!

1 comments:

Lori said...

Aimee, I really enjoyed this post--I'd like to read more of your writing. It was fun to meet you at the conference and to get to know a little about you and ANWA.

Best,

Lori Nawyn
www.heartsandhands.blogspot.com