Monday, January 19, 2009

A Following

This makes me nervous. I've suddenly got an audience.

Today I logged on just to tweak the web paint as I mentioned that I need to in my last post. (It's a bit more complicated than I expected and I think I'll have to do a bit of research to figure out how to fix what I want. Uhhh, complications in the code. Yay! Not!) *laughs*

And low and behold, 2 COMMENTS! Woot!

I know I'm so silly, but I can't help but feel butterflies about that. Which is so ridiculous because I have other blogs that I speak my mind in and I don't give it a second thought. And I have a limited audience on those. Maybe it's the whole idea that I'm speaking to people who I'd like to know or don't know me but we're all crossing that "I'd like to know you more" stage.

If I think about it too much, I just might drive myself crazy with the anxiety. So I won't. Maybe I'll go for a walk and walk off the nerves. I need to go out anyhow.


This isn't to say that I don't WANT comments. Cause sure, I do want them! It's neat to know that people read what you write especially on a blog. But it is suddenly intimidating too. Like that whole can't sleep the night before your first day of school starts. Will the other students like me, will I wake up late and forget to put on my cloths? *laugh*

I'm sure I still have the deer in the headlights look on my face from the whole "I'm the ANWA President" too! Sometimes I just can't believe it myself and I have to pitch my arm.


I don't get this about myself? Why do I get nervous about things like this and let it get to me? I don't mind a little bit of attention from time to time. I don't want a TON of attention. Just a little modest attention.

I need to go take that walk!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! Okay, here's a bit more attention :-)

I'm letting bloggers know I have another give-away contest running on my blog this week. It's for all mystery and suspense enthusiasts, and comes from LDS author G. G. Vandagriff, who is offering a set of her fascinating Arthurian Omen CD's. This super prize is worth around twenty dollars. If you have a moment, please do check it out.