Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sick

I caught the cold from my two little boys after nursing them for a week with it. I've literally just been staying in bed. I am not a good sick person. Especially when I've already been helping two sick children and then I get sick too. I mean it wouldn't be all that bad if I had gotten sick and the kids hadn't been sick. I put everything on hold when they were sick. Then I get sick and it just extends the whole I've already been taking care of the sick for a week already now, and I still have to deal with it but this time its "ME!" So what another week of this? That's two weeks of dealing with being sick. *grumbles and rants*

The good side of all of this is that I've been having some pretty interesting dreams when I sleep at night. One last night gave me an idea for a story I am putting together. So I'm trying not to be too annoyed at being sick still today. I have to say that dreams have been pretty helpful throughout my life in generating ideas for stories. Or helping me with details that I just couldn't figure out.

Yay for the subconscious! My secret idea worker in the backdrop of my own head!

0 comments: