Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blogging Curve

I've been away from my blog account long enough... I plan to start posting regularly again. So any new readers out there that are interested... please feel free to start following me again.

I've learned a few things about comments... like I was receiving a ton of them while I was inactive with my blog. The majority of them were spam, but a few weren't. I thought I'd get email alerts. Well, turns out I hadn't set that up right. DOH! So now I've figured out what I did wrong, everything is working the way it should now and I'll keep up to date with the comments as they come in again!

One of the comments I received was from one of my friends in ANWA and she was impressed with my blog design ENOUGH that she gave me this award! And I'm thrilled to have it! SO, here's my award! And here is her blog: A Story Book World

Well, that's about it. Stay tuned for my furthering adventures in writing land!

0 comments: