Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Come Back?

So I've pooped out on my blog lately. But I'm making the rounds and getting at least a post up to get back on the wagon today. Just a goal and goals are good because they keep us going. Especially wonderful when you feel like you just don't wanna. And this week writing in my free time... I just don't wanna. Bleh.

(See I knew I shouldn't have signed up for NanoWriMo!)

But alas! The week isn't over yet.

So I had to do a shout out here about podcasts. In the last 3 months I've become a fan of podcasts. I've found some fun entertaining casts, not about writing, that have hooked me into the fun that podcasts are.

Today I started browsing around for podcasts for writers and writing topics. I found a few. And once I've found a few that I like I will definitely add them here. If I don't find what I want, who knows maybe I'll start my OWN!

For those who aren't very familiar with what a podcast is... basically it is like a radio show but on the internet. (It's so easy to produce your own podcast that those who do them usually aren't paid or trained professionals who have had a long career in media production.) You don't have to have a iPod or other similar device to listen to it. Some can be listened to right on your computer/laptop or via iTunes. Or you can download the file and burn it to a disc and listen to it in your car. So don't worry just because you don't have an iPod you won't enjoy the same show that I may talk about here. You most likely will if you have a computer with audio capability.

0 comments: