Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Writing Excuses Podcast is where it's at!

"A real friend helps us think our best thoughts, do our noblest deeds, be our finest selves."
~ Anonymous

As I have mentioned before, I recently discovered the wonderful world of podcasts. I said if I found one that focuses on writing I'd say something about it if I LOVED it? Well, I found one. I've listened to SEVERAL months worth already in the last few days and I simply just LOVE this cast!!!! It has just spoken to me, quite literally, on so many levels after just discovering it I'm ready to blast off exactly what I feel about it.

"WRITING EXCUSES" PODCAST! It ROCKS!

I can't say it any better than that. If you know how to listen to it, DO IT NOW! If you don't, LEARN HOW! It's hosted by three artists, Brandon Sanderson, Howard Tayler, and Dan Wells. Their catch line is "Fifteen minutes long, because you're in a hurry, and we're not that smart." It's catchy, humorous, and frankly these guys are entertaining. Audible is their sponsor. And they end with a writing prompt! How great is that?! I'm gonna let these guys speak for themselves though so...

bask in the wonderfulness:
http://www.writingexcuses.com/

This podcast is definitely become my new BFF!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the third time I've tried to comment - not you, just my fingers. Love your blog and plan to visit it often to catch up on the articles you have written. They look good.

I voted on ANWA and am now a follower. Thanks,

Barbara B