Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Comments:

I am always thrilled to get comments and I wouldn't normally delete them unless they are really mean, nasty, random, or generally unable to decipher. But lately I've been getting ones that are in a completely different language. I speak english, everything on my blog is in english so unfortunately since I can't read in any other language I will be deleting any comments that fall under the following description:

Comments with swear words, that are mean, nasty, crude, random (with no explanation), generally unable to decipher, or are in any language other than English (with no translation) will be deleted.

I want this blog to be appropriate for any reader at any age and have a general uplifting nature. Sometimes this means that you've got to put your foot down.

Notice how I didn't say you couldn't promote your own blog here. I'm cool with that, only if it doesn't contain anything offensive on it. Like I said, I want any one from any age to be able to come to my blog and not have to worry that they are going to run into a swear word or some crude comment. This also means if you promote yourself here I hope you can understand if I feel uncomfortable about what is on your link I'll ask you to not promote here.

G rating! Thanks!

1 comments:

Kari Pike said...

good for you Aimee!
Happy New year!