Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sharing the totals of my hard work!

December is now over with. So is 2009 too. And here are the accomplishments of my long hard work since I started writing in 2009.

In December I made a goal to hit over 12,000 words. I wrote a total of 21,393! I didn't plan that. I didn't push myself either. So I'm really happy that I can say I can write that many words! My goal is to practice every month so next November when I do NaNoWriMo, I can do it! As it stands, practice really does help me work up to stuff that seems out of my reach.

For all of 2009, I wrote a total of:
61,127 words. Cause that is how far into my story I am.

NEW GOALS:
Well, for January I want to hit 20,000 words. So I'll report all of that on my tracker along the sides of my blog. You'll have to scroll down to find it. (It's on the left hand side, in pink.)
For 2010, I want to continue to hit my monthly goal and practice for NaNoWriMo. And of course, finish my WIP. And once that one is done I see no reason why I can't start on the next one.

I can honestly say my future feels so bright I have to wear sunglasses. YAY!

2 comments:

Deirdra A. Eden said...

Hi Aimee! What a cute blog!!!!! I'm here to give you an award for your blog. I love the sparkley animation!

Where did you get the code?

Anyway
As I browsed your blog there was no double that I want to give you the Fantastic Fantasy Award.
Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
~Deirdra

A. Morgan said...

Deirdra, Thanks! I appreciate your award! I didn't get the code for this blog anywhere I wrote it and made it all myself. (It wasn't easy and I'm not sure if I'll ever do it again?)

I will snag the award and post it on my blog! =D